If you are interested in using our Spanish tracts in your ministry, they can be downloaded in .PDF format, printed and reproduced with a copier or by a professional printer. The tracts are already formatted and retain their format in .PDF so that they are READY to use NOW. To do this, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here if you would like to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
We have an assortment of salvation tracts, as well as tracts that deal
with doctrinal issues. Please click on the tract that interests you
to download it. If you have any problems downloading our tracts,
please write to Brother David Lott at email@example.com.
1) True Salvation Is A Costly Gift -- Relates the high cost of salvation paid by Jesus Christ when He left His glory above, submitted Himself to the unreasonable and harsh treatment of man, and ultimately suffered for our sins on the cross of Calvary.
2) Salvation In Jesus Christ For The World -- This is a clear illustrated tract asking the question, "Have You Been Born Again?". The illustrations show the need for repentance and faith solely in the Lord Jesus Christ based on His redemptive work on the cross.
3) God Made Jesus To Be Sin -- This tract presents the truth of Second Corinthians 5:21, "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." It shows the reason WHY Jesus had to die and take upon Himself all of our sins.
4) What Works Are Necessary To Go To Heaven? -- This tract is to show the futility of the works of man to obtain salvation. Bible salvation is the "gift of God, NOT of works, lest any man should boast."
5) True Repentance -- Repentance, the work of God, is necessary for a man to be saved. Jesus said, "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." Many have confessed their sin, of being a sinner, of having done wrong, but they have never repented. This tract gives various Bible examples of men confessing their sin, but not repenting.
6) The Reality of Hell -- This sets forth the doctrine of hell, its sufferings, its permanence, its origin, and those who must endure eternally its torments, etc.
7) The Narrow Way That Leads To Life -- This is a complete tract of God's plan from the beginning of creation, man's alienation from God by sin, the consequences of sin being eternal damnation and ruin, and the solution of God in the person of Jesus Christ. Repentance and faith are set forth as the prerequisites to receive the Lord Jesus Christ. Also has some sound counsel for those who are seeking the Lord in salvation.
Is Christ Your Lord?
-- A piercing question revealing the necessity to receive Jesus Christ
in His totality as Prophet, Priest and King. Their must be the recognition
of Christ as God, King, Lord, Master, Prophet, Saviour, Sin-Bearer, Redeemer,
1) Practical Counsel: How To Be A Steward Of Your Possessions -- This tract sets forth the truth that God is owner of all things. As children of God, we are administrators of the resources that He has given to us: our time, our money, the Gospel, our talents and gifts, our possessions, our life, etc. Speaks of the importance of the tithe, how and where to give it, and the blessings promised to the person who gives to God what is rightfully His.
2) Is It Proper To Judge According To The Bible? -- First Corinthians 2:15 states, "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things..." The Bible commands us to judge, but only according to righteous judgment (John 7:24). Declares the need to separate from false doctrine, false brethren and ungodliness.
3) The Christian and His Prayer Life -- This leaflet teaches the child of God of the constant necessity of prayer, how to develop his prayer life and exhorts him to daily seek God in prayer.
4) The Coming Events of Prophecy -- This tract sets forth the coming events of the rapture of all the dead and living "in Christ", the manifestation of the Antichrist, the coming judgments upon the earth and other prophetical events that will precede the new heavens and the new earth.
5) The Eternal Security of Salvation -- This tract shows that the salvation of God obtained apart from any human works, is also retained apart from any human works. Salvation is forever and cannot be lost because "salvation is of the Lord." The same Lord that woos and draws us to Himself, the same Lord that gives us understanding, the same Lord that convicts us of sin, the same Lord that grants us repentance and faith, the same Lord that forgives and pardons our sins, IS THE SAME RISEN LORD that preserves, protects and perfects the saved until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6; 2 Timothy 1:12).
What Is Wrong With
Dancing? -- This tract addresses the very common practice among
Latin American people of dancing. Dancing is a growing cancer of
sin that pleases the flesh, arouses sexual passion, eventually destroys
marriages and homes and produces violence. The flesh is at enmity
with God, therefore those that participate in this flesh-pot practice are
destroying their morals and hindering the work of God's Spirit in their
The Biblical Role
Of Women -- This tract clearly sets forth the arena of the virtuous
woman as her home. She is a queen and princess with God, who seeks
to fulfill the needs of her husband, her children and other needy persons
in her church and community. Her responsibilities are unique, her
calling is high and her recompense is very rewarding.
1) What Is The New Testament Church? -- This illustrated booklet manifests clearly the definition of a church not as a "universal, invisible body", but rather a visible, local, organized assembly of baptized believers in order to fulfill the commands of Jesus Christ. It gives the order of a church: its officers, its government, its ordinances, its discipline y its financing. Clearly declares that the beginning of the N.T. church was during the ministry of Jesus Christ; and declares its continual perpetuity in all generations until the end of the world based on the promise of Christ. It contains a genealogical tree of the Catholic church and most other major denominations and also the history of God's true church since the days of Jesus Christ. This booklet ends with an exhortation to leave false religion and false churches showing the importance of the N.T. church of Jesus Christ.
2) Where Did Your Church Come From? -- This simple tract shows the date of origin and the founder of the major religions and denominations and gives the key aspects of a true, scriptural N.T. church.
3) The History Of The Baptists -- The Baptists without a doubt were the first and original Christians of the first century. This tract, by the testimony of many that opposed and hated the Baptists, sets forth this truth.
Of The New Testament Church: Why We Are INDEPENDENT Baptists --
Declares that the N.T. church should NEVER operate under the auspices of
a hierarchy outside of the church. To unite with a denomination,
association, fellowship, etc. is to violate the nature of the church that
Jesus founded and intended to be completely dependent upon Him. The
only and sufficient head of every N.T. church is Christ. Gives many
Bible illustrations of how the early churches lived out their autonomy
as churches, governed themselves without outside interference and carried
the Gospel effectively to the uttermost parts of the earth.
1) Baptism: Buried With Christ -- Shows the necessity of baptism by immersion rather than sprinkling or pouring. Baptism is a command for all those converted to Christ and shows forth the symbolism and meaning to be buried with Christ in baptism.
2) Is Your Baptism Scriptural? -- This tract answers various questions: What is baptism?; When should one be baptized?; Where should one be baptized?; Why should one be baptized?; How should baptism be administered?; and Who has the authority to baptize?
What Is The True
Meaning Of Baptism? -- A brief, general tract explaining the details
1) 20 Questions For Your Priest -- Asks 20 questions concerning the false dogmas of the Catholic church, encouraging them to ask their priests these same questions. Each questions has a Bible answer refuting their false teachings.
2) Have You Obeyed The Teaching Of The Pope? -- This tract reveals the statements of a few popes who encouraged their Catholic followers to ready and study the Word of God to assure them of their own salvation.
3) The Differences Between Christ and The Pope -- The pope is the supposed vicar of Christ on the earth, yet their lives and ministries are vastly different. For example, Christ had no place to lay his head (Luke 9:58), the pope has the Vatican with over 1100 rooms at his disposition. This is an eye opener.
4) The Differences Between The Apostle Peter and The Pope -- The apostle Peter is proclaimed by Rome to be the first pope and the rock on which Christ built His church. This tract reveals without a doubt that Peter was NOT the first pope.
5) Why We Reject The Apocrypha -- This tract is the answer to the oft-asked question of Latin Americans, "What is the difference between the Catholic Bible and the 'Protestant' Bible?" We do not accept the inspiration or the canonization of the Apocryphal books. This tract identifies these false additions to the true Bible and cites many passages showing that the teaching of these books does not agree with the teachings of Christ and His apostles.
Why I Am Not A Catholic
-- This testimonial tract was written by a former Mexican Catholic who
was converted to Christ and now preaches the glorious liberty and forgiveness
of sin in the Lord Jesus Christ. This tract is a wake up call to
every Roman Catholic.
1) What About The Gift Of Tongues? -- This tract clearly shows that the gift of tongues was a temporary sign gift no longer in existence today.
2) The Biblical Role of Women: Is It Proper That A Woman Be A Pastor, Evangelist, Preacher and Prayer In Public? -- The pertinent question for today is, "What is the woman's role in the church?" This tract shows the prohibition of God for a woman to exercise authority over the man. God does not call women to preach. Biblically, women are not to teach and instruct men, but rather teach other women and children. Emphasizes that God has chosen the public arena for the man and the private arena of the home for the woman. Shows forth the responsibilities of the woman according to the Bible. God's greatest blessings come upon a church and upon the home when God's plain principles are practiced in daily life.
The Sign Gifts
-- This booklet answers the many questions concerning the plague of Pentecostalism
and emotionalism that has invaded all of evangelical Christianity in Latin
America concerning the temporary sign gifts of Healing, Speaking in Tongues
1) An Open Letter To The Jehovah Witnesses -- This tract is a sound, Bible appeal to those who have been deceived by the Watchtower Society concerning the divinity of Jesus Christ. This teaching clearly sets forth that "Jehovah" of the Old Testament is "Jesus Christ" of the New Testament. The cover of this tract has a picture of the very first publication of the Jehovah Witnesses printed in 1879 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
2) The False Doctrines
Of Mormonism -- Shows forth systematically the false doctrines
of Mormonism: the error of the Book of Mormon, the plurality of many gods,
that Jesus Christ is not God, that salvation is by works instead of grace,
the multiplication of marriage partners (polygamy), and the absence of
absolute judgment after death.